SEIU Local 200United – Bulletin
COVID-19 Exposure Advice
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 through your work at the VA, we recommend you follow the steps below:
- Call your Primary Physician – If they tell you to isolate, then;
- Call Employee Health and report that you have been told to isolate by your physician. Write down who you talked to.
- Call your Supervisor or Manager, after speaking to Employee Health. Write down the date, time, and who you talked to.
- Call Infection Control to report your exposure and your physician’s advice to isolate. Write down who you talked to.
- File a Workers Compensation claim with your VA.
- Please contact your Union steward if you need assistance.