Healthcare workers at the VA and other facilities are on the front lines of the pandemic and are owed an incredible debt of gratitude, yet are being asked to work under brutal conditions with insufficient personal protective equipment.
We have compiled the following resources on healthcare workers’ rights and safety, but your best resource is each other. We encourage all VA and other healthcare workers to be in close communication with their stewards.
BULLETINS FOR VA WORKERS
- Update: Coronavirus COVID-19 Mask Use in VHA Facilities
- Letter to the Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
- Letter to VA Secretary Wilkie
- A Statement from Your Rep
- Temperature checks
- What to do if you are exposed to COVID-19
- CA-1 Worker’s Compensation form